Phase 1 of Summer workouts will be starting next Monday June 15th and running until June 25th.
- All student-athletes will need to be cleared on athleticclearance.fhsaahome.org/ prior to attending any workouts.
- When student-athletes arrive for their workouts, they should be the only people setting foot on campus.
- Student-athletes should all bring their OWN water jugs for workouts, there will be no access to water coolers or fountains while on campus. If athletes do not have their own water they will be sent home.
- Athletes should be dressed for workouts prior to arriving on campus because their will be no access to locker rooms.
- Prior to workouts, athletes and coaches will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms. If they show any positive symptoms or have a temperature above 100.3 degrees they will be sent home.
- Student-athletes are only permitted to attend one session per day for the sport they first attend at the beginning of the Phase.
Cheerleading will have two sessions starting at 10:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Football will be starting at 3:00 pm.
Cross Country will start June 22nd with 7:30 am workouts.